Tampa Bay Auto Accident Resources
You have just been struck by an at-fault driver. You can hear the sound of the at-fault driver slamming on their brakes as their car tires press violently against the asphalt creating an unmistakable screeching sound. You can hear the crunching sound of metal, and the sound of glass breaking, as their vehicle impacts yours. Your car engine is smoking and may catch fire. Your body is violently thrown back and forth within your vehicle, and as you hit your head on the head rest of your car seat, your adrenaline is running and yet you are not feeling any pain except a sick feeling in your stomach. Your airbags deploy, filling the air with smoke and dust, and you hear people talking and asking if you are alright, but you cannot speak or see, because you are dazed and confused, and not sure of what just happened.
My name is attorney Zackary Melkonian; I am the president and owner of Melkonian, P.A a personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of injury victims throughout the state of Florida since 1999.
- Driving Safety Tips
- What should you do at the scene of an accident?
- Why you should contact your insurance company immediately?
- How do I get my car fixed after a car accident?
- How do I get a rental car after my car accident?
- Do I need a lawyer after a car accident?
- What happens if I need a doctor after my car accident?
- What type of insurance coverage should you have to protect you and your family?
- What You Need to Know About Dealing With Insurance Companies After Your Car Accident
Get Help With Your Auto Accident Case Right Now
The call is free, the consultation is free, and we will make house calls. We will be happy to arrange an initial consultation at your convenience. It is our goal to provide you with the knowledge that you will need to better understand your personal injury claim. We will explain possible resolutions to your problems, help you understand what the law is, let you know what to expect, and make sure that you understand what path you need to take to resolve your problem.
There is never a cost to contact us. All consultations are completely free. If you hire us, there are no fees or costs if we make no recovery for you.